Before drop-shipping, you need to import your products from your merchant account. You do not need to take any hassle while importing your products to your store. Simply, follow our below steps carefully.
1. First, go to your admin panel
2. Then type your admin email and
3. Then type the password
3. Then click sign in
After signing in the below dialog box will redirect to you the dashboard.
05. Then select the catalog from the dashboard
06. Then click Import Suppliers Product
07. Then select your verified supplier from the dropdown
09. Then you will be able to see all the products of the suppliers
10. You can select all the products together
11. you can add individually specific products.
11.1 You can assign the brand from the Assign Brand dropdown
11.2 You can also assign a manufacturer from the assigned manufacturer Dropdown
(Optional Actions )
12. Then, you will have to assign the category of the products. ( which is mandatory for all categories)
You will get two options in Assign Category Dropdown (required).
12.1 Create Category ( If you do not have any category yet, you can add the supplier’s category as your website Category)
12.2 Add to Category ( If you already have this category in your category, then click add to category and select the specific category)
Please ensure you have selected all the product categories before clicking continue.
13. After clicking continue, you will be auto-redirected to the pricing page
14. Here, you will have to set the price for the products.