You can add your products to your DoCommerce store within 5 minutes. To add your products, simply login to your store account. After logging into your account, you can easily add your desired products instantly. You can also watch our video for a better understanding.
1. At first log in to your admin panel
2. Then type your admin email and after this
3. Then type the password
4. Then click sign in
Then click on catalog from the Dashboard
Then Click Products
Then click Add own products from Add product dropdown
1. Then you have to put the product name- Then the product page URL will be generated atomically.
2. Product Short Description: You will use this box for a short description.
3. You can use this menu to edit the product description.
4. Product Long Description: Then write the product description in this box. You will use this for the Long description.
05. Status: Active/Inactive
You can use this dropdown menu to activate this product in your store or to keep it as a draft by selecting the inactive option.
Category and Selection:
06. Main Category: Select the product category from here.
07. Categories: Here you can add the Main category of the product If your main category is the mouse then you can write here the computer component.
08. Tag: Here you can add the relevant tag.
09. Show on featured Collection: if you want to show your products in the featured collection click here
10. Show On New Arrival Collection: if you want to show your products in the New Arrival collection click here.
11. Media :
11.1 Thumbnail: To add a thumbnail click here. Please ensure you follow the recommended size for the images as mentioned here.
11.2 Images and videos: To add images and videos click here.
Now Pricing and Inventory:
12. If your product has a variant then click on this box
13 You can add sizes, colours, materials, Styles and Titles as default variants from this dropdown.
14. For Example, if you want to add colour, then select the colour from the dropdown
15 Write the Color Name in this box and select for use
Like Type Red then select
16. If you want to add another variant click on Add another option. And select from the dropdown.
This is how you can add variants from the dropdown list as your sweet will.
17. Besides you can add your desired variants from this search box and select for use.
For example, if you want to add shade for any makeup products simply type 17.1 Shade in the search box
17.2 Then click the shade
17.3 Then type the Shade name in this box
17.4 Click On Shade Name for use
18. You can remove the variant by clicking on remove variant.
***You will get different price boxes for different variants
19.1 Previous Price: Use the previous price if your product has discount
19.2 Selling Price: Give the perfect selling price for the product
19.3 Product Cost: You must calculate the perfect product cost for the products to have the ideal profit calculation from the admin panel.
19.4 Profit Amount: It will be generated automatically
19.5 Advance amount: If you want to take an advance amount for the product write it here.
19.6 Discount Label:
Select your preferred discount label from the dropdown menu. This field will be visible when you will add the Previous Price.
20.1 Initial Stock Quantity: Give the proper stock for the product
20.2 SKU: Stock Keeping Unit: Here write the product SKU number.
20.3 Warehouse: From this dropdown, you can add your warehouse under which you are adding the product. Simply click on add new. Then this pop-up will appear
Put your Warehouse House ID, and Write the address, Contact Name, Contact Phone, and Contact Email. Then click Save to add the warehouse.
20.4 Barcode: Barcode is not mandatory. If you want you can add
21. Tax Applicable If your product is Applicable turn on this feature.
22. Show product when out of stock From these two options, you can show if your product is in stock or out of stock or
23. Check stock during add-to-cart you can show your remaining stock from this option during add-to-cart.
24.1 Origin: In this box, you can select the origin of your product here you can see the dropdown showing list of countries you can simply select the origin country from here.
24.2 Brand: From this dropdown, you can add the brand name under which you are selling the product. Simply click on add new. Then this pop-up will appear
Put your brand name, select status and upload your brand logo. Suppose you want to show this on your home page click on this check box. Then click Save.
24.3 Manufacturer: You can add the product manufacturer from this dropdown.
24.4 Supplier: Select the supplier of the product from the dropdown
25. Additional Information:
You can fill in this information to uphold your products more beautifully to the customers.
25.1 If the product has cash-on delivery then check mark this box
25.2 Write your return Days- How many days you will it take to return the products besides writing the return note?
25.3 Type your return note in this box
25.4 Warranty: If your product has a warranty you can select it from this dropdown menu
25.5 Warranty note: don't forget to write the warranty note in this field.
25.6 EMI: If your product has EMI write the period of EMI
25.7 Genuine Product: You can fill this data manually at your sweet will. Likewise
25.8 Buyer ratings: Here you can add the customer satisfaction manually in this box
25.9 Ship on time: You can add the average shipping time in this box as your sweet will.
26.1 Page Title: Use an SEO-based title for the product
26.2 Meta Keywords: Use the relevant keywords for this product.
26.3 Meta Description: Write a perfect meta description for the product in this box.
27. After completing all the fields Click on this button to see the preview of your product.
28. Then click on save.
I hope this tutorial helped you. If you need further assistance email us at email@example.com